Monday 14 April 2008

BIA Interactive Pages Swap

This is the mini album I made for the BIA interactive page swap.
I love these papers but they do appear a bit masculine so I hope who ever gets it in the swap doesn't mind!
Pockets and a 'secret keeper' page.

A 'secret keeper' page that opens in the center to add odd bits.
Another 'secret keeper' page that pulls a tag out of the end, thanks to Madhattermillie for the instructions for this one!! :)
Here it is open and I used two lots of papers and made a flap on the inside of the inside!


I really enjoyed making this, lots of pockets and tags and hidey holes.

8 comments:

  1. OMG that is stunning. Love those colours. What an intricate book. Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow this is stunning bet the person will think all there Christmasses have come at once, fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colours. I think who ever gets this will be very pleased with it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure ho get it will be thrilled, I love all the secret flaps and slides

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning book Annette - fingers crossed I get it - but I couldn't be so lucky again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So much in a little book - it is fab. Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)