Tuesday 5 January 2010

Friendship Mini Book

As promised, I photographed the mini book that the girls made for my birthday yesterday - it will be treasured for many years as a lovely reminder of our time together here in Jubail.
























It seems that they have all been acting like secret agents or spies for a couple of months... I live facing the large central parking area in the compound and it is the cross over point for getting to most places... so they have all been taking detours and creeping up back ways to avoid being seen by me whilst completing their mission!!  LOL - well, it was definitely worth it, I love it.

9 comments:

  1. what a lovely mini book & what lovely friends.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Happy birthday* for yesterday Annette. It looks like you were certainly spoiled - with cake and pressies. You are so creative and an inspiration to me. TFS. ~Glen~

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - that is a stunner ... they must like you a lot ... you must be nicer than I thought *LOL* I am only joking ... you are clearly a fabulous teacher hun X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely, thoughtful gift. It is clear that your teaching is very much appreciated.

    Toni :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How lovely. You must have been delighted with that and you're clearly a great teacher :) x

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely gift to recieve.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday Annette. What a lovely gift to recieve!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and just done my first LO in a year (it's so bad!) so will be popping by for inspiration love all your books and LOs

    love Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a beautiful album

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)