Friday 24 December 2010

Twas the Night Before Christmas....

and my Mum has polished the house, the washing is on and the place is tidy-ish... just got to throw the vacuum around a bit and I am ready!!  Yahooooo!
The bears half way up the Christmas tree are guarding the gifts....
which are all looking very festive!!
We are off out to a Christmas Eve BBQ this evening... I'm sort of hoping they mean the cooking is on the BBG but the eating bit is inside.... ;)
and tomorrow we are out to Christmas dinner to Odelia and Alister's.... so guess who is having a really easy time over Christmas????  
So it just leaves me to say that I hope everyone has a lovely Christmas, where ever they are!

4 comments:

  1. May you all have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Annette - have a lovely family holiday.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas a bit belatedly, my dear friend. I'm so glad we connected, because you are such an inspiration and so much fun to be around (on your blog, at least).

    By now your stress free Christmas day has probably ended, but I'm glad you didn't have to work too hard. You deserve the break, especially after "baking" all those cupcakes. Did you and Odelia ever get them finished?

    I wanted to let you know, I'm now home and I have received your package. It arrived sometime between Tuesday's mail and yesterday's mail. I'll be blogging about it and a few others tomorrow. Thank you beyond belief. I'll open it when my craft room warms up a bit (it's 46 F in there right now).

    Again, thank you, my dear new Canadian friend. I'm slow getting something to you, but it's in the works, at least. Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant! Love those bears
    Happy Christmas Time
    (Lyn)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)