Friday 1 June 2012

Sold to the lady in the red jumper...

I was extremely pleased to get the call to say I could go and stick the SOLD sticker on the sign in front of the house this morning!!  Yay!!  
Still lots of bits and pieces to do but I have time and a big list so its just a case of working through it and adding ticks when I get something completed!  I have come to realise that the anniversary of WOYWW is always a bad time for me... I tend to be moving countries and things like that whenever it comes around!! :(  I haven't done any scrapping for weeks and I am beginning to wonder if I still remember how.... 
So... anyone want to buy a car.... you have to sit in the passenger seat to drive it because that's where the steering wheel is...?  Electronics that won't work in the UK? TV, PVR ,DVD, vacuum cleaner, kettle, toaster, microwave, freezer... anyone want any furniture?  LOL

7 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sale of the house. Where are you heading to and from? Where Ever It Might Be...Best To You!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steering wheel on the passenger side sounds like you're describing a British car to me (grin). Congrats on the sale, at least.

    I may just have to send you an anniversary ATC. Would I still find you in Canada if I did? Hope so.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your sale - at least that's one thing off the list LOL

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats. Good luck with the move.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I bet you can't wait, exciting! Lots of luck on the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was quick ...now what's next.
    Surely you have almost everything packed away so no wonder you are not crafting. Good luck with everything.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll buy your craft room... tee-hee.. so glad to you have sold... good luck with the move.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)