Saturday 7 November 2015

The Little Book of Tea

I finished the first Little Book of Tea!  

It is a very simple little book made up of pockets that hold the tea bag sachet and a tag.

I printed lots of little saying about tea and attached them to the pages.


One of my favourite tea quotes from Robert Browning.

Pocket page with tea bag and tag.

and I made these little teabag tag bits for the tags... 

The variety of teas and their tags.

It didn't take me long once I made myself sit and get on with it and now I can refine it and make a couple more.






6 comments:

  1. How fabulous Annette. Great to see you back at your craft desk and what a lovely result.
    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Annette - so glad you managed some scrapping time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was only thinking about you the other day! great to see you and I love your little book of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally AWESOME. This would make a fabulous gift. What a perfect way to get back into this artform and use your BIA, too. I hope you share it (or your next one---hint) with us for T on Tuesday. You won't want to miss mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So good to see you back making your books. This is lovely and what a great gift. Hope we see you back on WOYWW soon. You are missed. xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave your comment, it is truly appreciated - sort of confirms that it is more than my Mum and husband that read this thing! :)